KONUX seeks an experienced engineering program director who can step in to lead and manage our fast moving, dynamic system development process, ensure the delivery of timely solutions to the market, and manage the execution of development activities on our comprehensive product roadmap. You will lead the software and hardware team, manage and enforce the appropriate development methodologies, and enforce the proper organizational structure to enable our high performing development team to deliver these applications to the market with relentless execution. The team is distributed between Munich and Cluj, Romania and might also include external resources and partners. It’s also your job to shape and sustain a culture of passion, hard-work, and innovation and bring a strong but positive influence to the team when handling complex cross-functional issues.
Enabling a Data-Driven World
At KONUX, we are builders, problem solvers and team players. We combine German engineering with Silicon Valley speed and innovation to create the best possible predictive analytics solutions for our customers. Our mission is to help industrial companies improve their decisions on maintenance and performance in a data-driven world. Working with us means opening up new paths with both tech-savvy engineers and creative business pros, and being part of a fast-paced, high-performance environment. At KONUX, stories and experiences are shared, real problems are solved and real products are built.
- Lead and manage the systems development flow for KONUX’ products and services
- Manage product delivery with the highest level of quality, on time and within budget
- Ensure high efficiency and predictability of execution in the systems development flow
- Ensure effective quality assurance and risk management for the system development flow
- Enhance our methodology for the design, development, test and release of our products and features
- In Cooperation with the CTO, VP Research & Engineering and team leads, lead the development planning and project management in order to achieve our business goals and deliver excellent products
- Define and establish clear interfaces between departments and with the goal of increasing execution autonomy and efficiency
- Establish and continuously track KPIs for the success of the team
- Ensure the knowledge sharing of engineering best practices across departments;
- You will report directly to the CTO
- Degree in computer science or related engineering field
- 5+ years of experience in leading development
- Proven management and leadership of 30+ people team that have delivered great products on deadline
- Experience in managing multiple projects in a deadline driven environment given potential for rapidly changing priorities
- Proven experience in establishing highly efficient and predictable development processes inside organisations
- Proven technical expertise in Hardware and Software
- Experience with leading and coordinating across multiple departments is a must: Software development, Hardware development, etc.
- Experience with globally distributed teams
- Proven effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to spend up to 30% of your time in Cluj Romania to support the software team alignment to company goals
- Full working proficiency in English