We are looking for talented and bold engineers who love to code, get their hands dirty with raw data, and derive meaningful and actionable insights.You learn and adapt quickly and will be able to use every tool at your disposal—software, algorithms, statistical models, and beyond—to understand and effectively tackle hard problems. KONUX engineers appreciate the difference between explaining and fitting statistical models, the importance of good metrics, and the tradeoff between exploration and exploitation. They can perceive common structure between superficially unrelated problems, and can use this to build tools, algorithms, and products with superlinear value.
Enabling a Data-Driven Industrial World
At KONUX, we are builders, problem solvers and team players. We combine German engineering with Silicon Valley speed and innovation to create the best possible predictive analytics solutions for our customers. Our mission is to help industrial companies improve their decisions on maintenance and performance in a data-driven world. Working with us means opening up new paths with both tech-savvy engineers and creative business pros, and being part of a fast-paced, high-performance environment. At KONUX, stories and experiences are shared, real problems are solved and real products are built.
- Develop statistical or machine-assisted approaches to problems at massive scale
- Gather, clean, and process large data sets to prepare them for analysis
- Convert the data model into a live system that can process and reach conclusions on real data
- Build tools for data analysis and development of data analysis algorithms
- Research new technologies/approaches and integrate them into Andromeda
- Work directly with customer data to derive actionable insights
- Drive innovation and contribute to intellectual property
Required Skills and Experiences
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Statistics or related field (PhD is a plus)
- 4+ years substantial experience developing machine learning or quantitative analysis software preferably for a technology company
- Comfortable manipulating, transforming, and analysing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources
- Proficiency in at least one compiled language (e.g., C, C++, Java) and one scripting language (e.g., Python, MATLAB)
- Proficient in data mining methods such as classification, regression, clustering etc.
- Ability to understand and deliver in the presence of dynamic product, customer, and business needs
- Self-employed and solution oriented working methods
- Teamwork, creativity and communication skills as well as a confident manner